Tuesday, September 18, 2007

My Photos...

Salaams. I have uploaded some of my photo collections onto Google’s Picasa. Initially tried with Flickr and Myphotoalbum but realised there were some space limitations.  Google provided (as usual!) huge spaces so I guess it was ideal (something like 1GB plus).  The photo collection includes pictures of Shaykh Hisham Kabbani in personal moments in Singapore recently, and other Naqshbandi related images.  Also included are images of my recent ‘umrah trip.  Plus I have uploaded some images of Mosques all around the world, including Makkah and Madinah images.  More images coming, as soon as I sort out my remaining collections.

 

Please go to http://picasaweb.google.com/sufijourneys

 

Hope you enjoy them!

2 comments:

irving said...

Lovely photos :) The mosques are especially moving and beautiful.

Ya Haqq!

mohamed husayn said...

Ramadan Karim,
many thanks for sharing with us your beautiful pictures.
May Allah t'alla grant you the reward that is due to you.