Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Assalaamualaykum!

In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful. Showers of Allah's Prayers and Salutations upon the Prophet of Love and Mercy, Muhammad, whose status He has raised and whose name He has placed beside His Name [There is No God But Allah, And Muhammad is His Messenger].

Greetings of Peace to one and all.

Welcome to my humble blog. I have a keen interest in Islam and Sufism, as well as the development of extremism and radicalism within Islam. As I aspire to be a Sufi, I share my journeys on the path of spirituality, and the trials and tribulations in this path that I tread. I am initiated into the Naqshbandi Haqqani Sufi Order, headed by the Sufi Master and Saint Mawlana Shaykh Muhammad Nazim Adil al-Haqqani, who currently lives in Turkish Cyprus. I am also guided by his deputy and son-in-law Mawlana Shaykh Muhammad Hisham al-Kabbani, who is the US leader of the Naqshbandi Haqqani Sufi Order.

This blog represent my personal thoughts and this blog does not in any way represent official thoughts of my Sufi order (tariqah) or my Shaykhs.

Bear with me as we tread this path....We seek for Allah's continued Guidance as He knows Best.

No comments: